The Royal Navy International Air Day - Ticket and Entry Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to the Royal Navy International Air Day you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. Tickets are not for re-sale. The Ticket Holder shall not sell or transfer or attempt to sell or transfer this ticket to any third party without the Organisers’ prior consent.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Air Show in the interest of public safety or due to any event outside its control. If the Air Show is cancelled or curtailed due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, such as force majeure (for example, but not limited to, act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, act or threatened act of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, fog or bad weather, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, theft or malicious damage), the Organiser will not be obliged to offer any refunds. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. Any refund made will exclude the £3 booking fee (where applicable).
5. All flying is subject to serviceability, availability, operational requirements and weather, therefore it may become necessary to vary the programme due to any of these occurrences.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the airfield for any reason where necessary in the interests of public safety. The Organiser may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the persons at the Event.
7. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the bearer except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its employees or agents.
8. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused, to the bearer directly or indirectly as a result of the Organiser exercising its right of cancellation in accordance with term 3 above.
9. In the interests of public safety, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder entry or request that the ticket holder leave the airfield at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event.
10. The following items may not under any circumstance be brought onto the show ground:-
drones, explosive substances or materials, pyrotechnics, offensive weapons and firearms (including replica or toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices;
placards, flags, banners, signs, brochures and leaflets that are intended for distribution to the public;
megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, lights and laser pointers;
paint, chemicals, spray cans and other associated apparatus;
bicycles, barbecues, birds or animals (including any within vehicles in the car parks) except guide dogs;
Sun shade parasols and
any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, may cause personal injury or property damage, disruption to the Event, public nuisance or inconvenience, offence or distress or security risks.
11. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
12. In the interests of all spectators, large tents and gazebos are not permitted at the Air Day. Step ladders and small tents/shelters (no larger than 1.5 metres in height) are not permitted within 20 metres of the crowdline.
13. No vehicle shall be permitted to remain in the car parks overnight and all vehicles must be removed from the car parks at the end of the Event.
14. During the Event, the airfield is classed as a public area and is subject to the normal rules and regulation that apply to public areas.
15. No person shall, without the Organiser’s prior written consent, sell, licence, or attempt to sell or licence any material whether written or in the form of digital or photographic film, sound, video or other recording on computer software, obtained or made at the Event.
16. By entering the airfield, the ticket holder is giving consent to being filmed or sound recorded for T.V., Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast. Royal Navy and Official photographers will be taking photographs for publicity purposes through the Event. These may include pictures of persons under 18 years of age, in which case, permission will be sought from parents or legal guardians prior to photographs being taken.
17. Strictly no trading is permitted on the airfield, other than that which is previously agreed with the Organiser.
18. Smoking is not permitted within 30 metres of the aircraft and extinguished cigarettes must be disposed of in a responsible manner. Please note that it is illegal to smoke inside buildings and enclosed structures.
19. These terms of conditions may be varied by the Organiser from time to time with reasonable notice.
The bearer's statutory rights are not affected.