SWORDFISH ENCLOSURE Admission Ticket
Includes admission and souvenir brochure.
Relax and enjoy the flying display in the informal surroundings of the Swordfish Enclosure. Ideal for visitors seeking a private crowd line outdoor enclosure with access to refreshment facilities and on-site parking. Entrance to the enclosure is by advance ticket only. There are no concessions for children. Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Ideal for visitors looking for an informal private outdoor enclosure
- Telephoto lenses up to 20cm protrusion are permitted to be used from your table or at the rear of the garden area
- Crowd line location
- Garden bistro furniture
- Reserved garden seating* - first booked first allocated basis
- Private VIP toilets
- Pay-as-you-go refreshments and bar (cash only)
- Come & Go as you please
- On-site VIP parking
- Includes Air Day admission ticket
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
- Enclosure badge enables easy access
- Spaces are limited and available in advance only
Advance price - £85 per person.
* Please note that bookings of groups of three or fewer guests may be asked to share a table. No reserved seating within the marquee. Seats closest to the crowd line will be reserved on a first booked first allocated basis. All bookings must be made online.
Note: Actual tickets will be sent out in May 2020.