LYNX ENCLOSURE (photographer) Admission Ticket
Tickets inc admission and a complimentary souvenir brochure.
This area of the Lynx Enclosure is perfectly suited for aviation photography enthusiasts. The top seven rows (rows F-M) will be available on a first booked, first allocated basis.
Please click here for a seating plan and provide us with your first and second choice seating preferences in the 'seat preferences' box. We will endeavour to allocate you your preferred choice subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.
Lynx Enclosure (photographer)
For unrivalled views of the flying display. There's no better place than our tiered seating in our raised grandstand. Ideally suited for aviation photography enthusiasts, a dedicated seat within the top seven rows (rows F-M) of the grandstand will be allocated to you for your use throughout the day. There will also be a photographers' area in the garden with trestle tables for your equipment.
Entrance to the enclosure is by ticket only booked in advance. There are no concessions for children. Seats are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Ideally suited for aviation photography enthusiasts
- Telephoto long lenses permitted
- Photographers' area in the garden with trestle tables
- Crowd line location
- Raised grandstand
- Reserved tiered seating in the top half of the grandstand (rows F-M) - first booked first allocated basis
- Come & Go as you please
- Dedicated toilets within the enclosure
- On-site parking
- Includes Air Day admission ticket
- Complimentary Souvenir Programme
- Wristband for easy access
- Advance booking only
All bookings must be made online.
Advance price - £75 per person
Seat width: 467mm
Note: Actual tickets will be sent out in May 2020.